On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Only 34 days to reach the Doctors Goal!!!

I got to see my girls today. That is the best medicine ever. They came and ate lunch with me and stayed for about an hour and a half.


I ended up not needing my nightly shot of terbutalin last night, which was a nice change of pace. I wonder if this has anything to do with the hormone injection I got on Thursday. My highly intelligent husband researched some studies done on giving progesteron​e injections to women at high risk for pre-term labor. Now these studies were on singleton and twin pregnancies and the hormones injections seem to prolong the pregnancy. So I asked my Doctor and he said there isn’t any new research on higher order multiples but it will not hurt me or the babies, so he prescribed weekly injections. I figure if it can’t hurt and could possibly help, why not!!??

It has been another good day. I am starting to get full easy, the babies take up so much room. So I will have to start eating many mini meals to keep my nutrients up.

Thank-You for all of the prayers, please continue to pray for 4 healthy babies to arrive no sooner than September 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment