On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Only 31 days to reach the Doctors Goal!!!

Last night was a shot free night so that makes 3 out of 10 nights I did not need one. Today I was not so lucky, I ended up with the Terbutaline shot just before 5:00PM.

I did get a massage today. In fact I got the last one. Unfortunate​ly due to lack of funding the massage therapy program was cancelled here. Which is unfotunate, because it is really benificial to us Moms on bedrest. The program is up and running at Abbott still where Moms get massages 5 days a week. Apparently they have a couple places that donated big bucks for the service.

My Mom-in-Law and her boyfriend Ed, came to visit me today. They brought me a Yummy dinner of homade fried chicken and cheesey potatos. It was soo nice not to have hospital food. I am so blessed with fantastic in-laws. Thank-You!!​
My little Olivia turns 2 on September 16th, I'll be 28 weeks and 4 days pregnant then. I'm still hoping to pass the Doctors goal. I am reserving a room here that Moms on bedrest get to use for baby showers,to have a small party for her. I know she is little and would not remember Mom having a party late, but I'll remember. Plus it gives me something fun to focus on, a Princess themed party!! :)

Thank-You for all of the prayers and well wishes. I check the journal several times a day and it up lifts my spirits to see so many caring messages.

Pl​ease keep us in your prayers!!

"Ke​ep The Faith"

No comments:

Post a Comment