I lay in this room rubbing my tummy picturing these four miracles I have growing inside me. I tell them how much I love them and that Mommie is going to do all I can to keep them growing inside, where it is warm and safe. The longer I am able to fight to keep them inside the less they will have to fight when they arrive.
Today has been a great day!! I Have not had many contractions, which is always good. And as of 9PM looks like it will be my first Terbutaline Shot free day in a while. YAY!!
Hubby and the girls came today. Don made fajitas and brought them to me for dinner. My husband is an awesome cook. He keeps telling me how proud he is of me and to just keep growing the babies, not to worry because they are doing just fine. I am so happy I married my best friend. He has been just amazing, I know he must be stressed, but he sure does a good job of hiding it from me.
Everyday I am thankful for my family, friends and kindness of strangers. Thankful to all those lifting my family up in prayer. Thank-You!!
"Keep The Faith"
No comments:
Post a Comment