On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Only 23 days to reach the Doctor Goal!!!

Toda​y when the Doctor did the quick ultrasound 2 of the babies are breach and 2 are head down. What was funnie was that all 4 heads were together right in the middle as if they are already conspiring a plan.

Speaki​ng of Ultrasounds the growth ultrasound is now scheduled for next Wednesday at 1:00PM. That will be a fun 2 hours or so laying on a not so soft table while they measure each baby. I will get an idea of how much each baby weighs, I am very excited for this!!

Yeste​rday morning I got to have a quick visit from Don and Olivia. Olivia had a Doctor Appointment at Childrens and they popped over to see me. It was only for 15 minutes, but it felt sooo good to get a little snuggle kiss and " Love You Mommie". I only wish I could have seen Alexis too.

Pastor Paul stopped in for a visit and prayer. It warms my heart everytime, and brings my spirit up. I feel so comforted.

T​hank-You for the prayers and all of the messages I truly feel blessed!!

"Ke​ep The Faith"

No comments:

Post a Comment