On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Only 33 days to reach the Doctors Goal!!!

I am happy to report that last night ended up being a terbutalin shot free night, YAY!!



Hubby and girls showed up today for a surprise visit, it really made my day!! This morning while I was sleeping a friend of mine, Kathie, stopped by and dropped of a gift of magazines and candy. Thank-You your thoughtfuln​ess is much appreciated. Definitely gives me other things to do to pass time. Please come visit anytime I love to have company!! J



Some facts from Baby Center about babies at 23 weeks gestation: Babies are more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango).




A few facts I calculated:​



Cost of first year of Raising Quads




Diapers 8-10 diapers per baby per day

Average cost per month for disposables = $288 First year = $3456

I think I will try to use cloth as much as possible



Formula 8 bottles a day per baby

Average cost per month for formula = $420 First year = $5040

I’m going to pump and use as much breast milk as possible



Clothing at least 14 outfits in each size per baby

At least 56 outfits in each size average cost per size = $400

Enough for 1 year NB, 3M, 6M, 9M, 12M = $2000

That’s just the bare minimum

(I love going to garage sales, thank goodness)


WOW!!!



Just the minimum necessities = $10496



Please continue to pray we reach the doctors 28 week goal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment