On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Only 16 days to reach the Doctors Goal!!

Well I had the big growth ultrasound today. I was on my back on a not so soft table for over 2 hours and boy did I get alot of baby viewing time. Baby A is head down and low, she moves and kicks alot. Baby B (the Boy) Is breach (head up), he is on the right side and moves constantly too. baby C is in the middle also breach, she kept kicking Baby B. Baby D is Head down with her feet kicking my lungs and my back.

Here are the estimated weights:
Bab​y A - 2lbs
Baby B - 2lbs 2oz
Baby C - 1lb 13oz
Baby D - 1lb 10oz


The Doctor was very pleased with the sizes of the babies. Don was here for the ultrasound and got to see the babies too!! :)

My new friend Tami came to visit today. She is one of my friends I met while on bedrest her twins were born last week and they are beautiful!! Thanks for coming to visit with me!!

Thank-Y​ou all for all of your prayers and happy thoughts you have been sending our way!!

"Keep The Faith"

No comments:

Post a Comment