Wow today has been a good day!! Even though those crazy contractions came back and I had the dreaded terbutaline shot at 3:00, it was definitely a good day.
I had so many visitors today that lifted my spirits so high, today just flew by. Thank-You for visiting me to Julie J., Jennifer & Brian T., Pastor Paul, My Hubby, Dawn W. and Paul, Kim & Jacob A. It felt so good to have so many caring people take the time to visit me, and it means so much more to me than I can say that you all came to see me. J J
Here are a few tips I have learned from being on Hospital bed rest so far:
1.Always order extra food at breakfast so you can save it for a mid morning snack
2.The gowns they give for nursing Moms are much better than the regular ones. Use 2 safety pins to close up nursing holes. These gowns do not tie in the back so you are not showing off the tushie to the world.
3.The band for monitoring contractions makes a nice bra the rest of the day. Pretty comfy too. And no extra laundry for overworked Hubby.
4.Be nice to all of the staff because it’s the right thing to do and it comes back to you times ten!!
5.Be as positive as possible as time goes faster when you are happy. So enjoy the room service.
That’s all I have so far. More tips to come later.
Thank-You all yet again for the many prayers and well wishes, you have lifted my spirits so high.
Please continue to pray for us!!
Keep The Faith”
No comments:
Post a Comment