On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Only 24 days to Reach the Doctors Goal!!

Today is my 18th day at the hospital. I can't believe I have been here that long. Every day I am starting to feel more and more like I am pregnant with more than one baby. I am starting to have a hard time getting out of bed. I joke with the nurses that I am being extra nice now because I know in a week I will need to page them every 10 minutes to help roll me over. :)

I felt a little sad today, I called Alexis' preschool to tell them she would not be attending due to having 4 new babies at home and transportat​ion issues. I left the message hung up and bawled like a baby. Alexis adores Peter Pan preschool and her teachers and it broke my heart that she wont go this year. I have some very nice friends who will make sure she gets picked up for playdates so she will still get out once in a while.

God knows when to send someone to me because shortly after I left the message I had a visitor. A Mom from a local Moms of Multiples group, she heard I was here and was at the hospital and came to say "hi" and let me meet her 3 adorable little girls. They all brought my spirits up and seeing the triplets put me back on focus as to why I am here. Thank-You Niki!!

Thank​-You for continued prayers for the babies, My girls, My Husband and me!!

"Keep The Faith"

No comments:

Post a Comment