Today was a huge milestone I am 24 weeks!! Today is the first day the babies are viable, meaning if they arrived they would have a chance. At 24 weeks it's a 50% chance and every day that percentage gets higher.
I also recieved my first of 2 steroid shots. The second is given 24 hours after the first. This helps aid in lung devolpmet in case they arrive. The shot effects are most effective in the first 7 days after both shots are given. However the effectiveness just fades as time goes on but the babies still benefit from them. They give them to someone at high risk at 24 weeks just because it's better to have had them, than to miss the oportunity.
I want to say a special thanks to Debbie & Rachel who surprised me tonight. They showed up to celebrate the 24 week milestone. Rachel made a YUMMY homemade, beautiful cake. And they brought some nice gifts. Thank-You!! I love you both!!
Pastor Paul ThankYou for coming and lifting my spirits up high!! Thank- You to my new friend Tammy, I love when you are able to pop over for a visit!!
Please continue the prayers!!
"Keep The Faith"
No comments:
Post a Comment