Another good day today!! Tomorrow is the big ultrasound day. I will get an idea of how big each baby is!!!
Some fun facts about my pregnancy :
Days in a full term pregnancy - 280
Days I've been pregnant - 179
Total Days on bedrest - 46
Days on bedrest in hospital - 25
Toal weight gain to date - 43.8 lbs
Today I had visitors. Pastil Phil stopped by and lifted me high in prayer, Thank-You!! Hubby and the girls stopped by for anice visit. Both the girls grin from ear to ear when they come in. Olivia can barely wait to get in bed next to me and let me give her a million kisses. Alexis has to talk a mile a minute to fill me in on all I have missed. Today they entertained me with some fancy dancing around my room!! What a fantastic day!!!
Please continue to pray.
"Keep The Faith"
No comments:
Post a Comment