What a fabulous day today!! I asked my Doctor today if I will be able to schedule a C-section at some point or will they just wait to see what happens. She said sure we can schedule it, when do you want it?? I said "Really?" So to make a long story short we "tentatively" scheduled it for October 21 ( I will be 33 weeks and 4 days). She said that with my positive attitude and the way things have been there is a really good chance I can get that far!!!! Of course there are many things that can happen that would make it be sooner. But it is so encouraging to have a date and to know that I will be holding the babies by that date!!!
I am still counting down to 28 weeks and then we will take it week by week after that!!:)
Thank-You Thank-You for the prayers they are helping!!
"Keep The Faith"
No comments:
Post a Comment