On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Friday, August 8, 2008

23 weeks today!! Only 35 days to the Doctors Goal!!

It feels so nice to hit the 23rd week, I can’t believe I am this far. I still can’t believe I am going to have 4 babies at once. Right now I feel like I am 9 months pregnant with 1 active baby. Alexis was sooo active, this is how I felt right before she was born. I do not think it will hit me that there are 4 until they all arrive.



My Doctor said I always seemed so happy and seemed a bit puzzled. I told him that being happy and positive makes happy babies. All is good except these crazy contraction​s, I just say I have perfect babies and a naughty uterus. I know it is only a matter of time and I will be hooked up on Magnesium Sulfate. I hope that can wait a few weeks. That medicine has horrible side effects. My Doctor mentioned that I had lost some weight, and I told him I eat all of the time, and yesterday my hubby brought me my Ensure Plus shakes. So hopefully I’ll be back on the weight gain side soon. I am up 39 pounds so far. The book I am reading suggests being up 60 lbs by 28 weeks. That is my minimum goal, I want to get these babies as big as I can, since they will be born so early.



Today is a good day!! My friend Lisa N was in the area and stopped in for a quick visit this morning. It was so nice to have company. Thanks for taking time to visit me!! And my friend Kristin H stopped by this afternoon for a visit. Thank-you for the necklace the wording on it “Keep the faith” will be my inspiration. I feel so blessed to have such caring friends to take the time to stop in it sure made my day to have both of you visit me!!!



My very wonderful sister-in-l​aw stopped in to cheer me up. Thank-You Dawn. And one of my Pastors from our church came. Thank-You Pastor Phil, I feel so uplifted in prayer and you brought my spirits up. I know we are blessed and hope and pray that Gods plan is for us to have these 4 healthy babies. What a good day!!



Please continue the prayers for our babies to keep growing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment