I get a quick ultrasound everyday now just to make sure all of the babies are still doing well. The Doctor does it when he/she comes around. If I had only 1 or 2 babies they would just use a machine to listen to the heartbeats. With 4 babies it's impossible to know if they are getting all 4 when they are this small. I enjoy seeing the babies everyday. 2 weeks ago all of the babies were head down and lined up next to eachother. Well today baby D is way up under my lung on my left side, and A,B & C are all breach (bottom down).
I am finally starting to feel like it is more than 1 baby in my tummy. Still doesn't feel like 4 babies. They are sooo active, especially in the morning.
I had to have 2 shots of the terbutaline today and yesterday. But that is still milder on the treatments to stop contractions. So I am happy about that.
I had visitors today. My friend Helen & Jon & Helens' parents came to see me. They brought me Olive Garden, my favorite!! One of my new hospital bedrest friends stopped in to say "hi". It was so nice to meet you face to face today Lisa.
I am still in good spirits. Not too much longer to the Doctors goal.
Please continue to pray that I am able to carry these babies at least to 28 weeks!!
"Keep The Faith"
No comments:
Post a Comment