On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Only 29 days to reach the Doctors Goal!!!

YAY I’m in the 20’s for days to go. Today was a good day. I did end up with 2 Terbutaline shots today. Must be the up coming full moon on Saturday. At least that’s what the nurses say that things seem to get more active close to the full moon.



Definition: Terbutaline can relax smooth muscles, like the uterus. Terbutaline treatment is effective, its effect typically lasts no more than 48 hours.




The babies are getting bigger and more active. Kicking all of the time. I’m finally starting to feel like it is more than 1 in there. I still can’t believe it’s 4. The boy is on the right side, he is the biggest and most active. He has the 3 girls pushed off to the left side.




I had some visitors today. My friend Stacy J showed up and brought McDonalds, YUMMY!! Thank-You, Thank-You!! My new bed rest buddy and friend Tammy I came over to visit, she has sitting up privleges. It was so niceto visit with her, I am glad to have made a new friend!! And my 3 favorit people came Don, Alexis & Olivia, they brought me take-out from a local Italian restaurant, so YUMMY!! It was very nice to eat dinner with the family!!




Please Pray for healthy babies!!


“Ke​ep The Faith”

No comments:

Post a Comment