Today was a good day. My Dad and his wonderful girlfriend, Shirley, came to visit. Shirley gave me a lesson on embroidery and 4 bibs to work on. When I am done with them she will bring me more projects. Thank-You so much, I am excited to have a new skill and have something productive to do while here.
My 3 favorite people also came to visit me, hubby & the girls. They brought me Chinese for dinner, I don't usually eat Chinese but have beeen craving sweet and sour chicken. It was sooo good. The best part about the visit was that Olivia had fallen asleep on the way here and she layed in bed with me and I got to just snuggle her for 45 minutes, I could have held her all day. I sure miss my girls!!
We also made a tough decision to keep Alexis out of preschool this year. With having 4 preemies in home we are really concerned about the risks of RSV. For most of us RSV is just a cold but for preemies it can turn into chronic lung disorders or be fatal. So we are going to be very careful this RSV season which lasts from October - April.
Please continue to pray!!
"Keep The Faith"
No comments:
Post a Comment