On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Friday, August 22, 2008

25 weeks today!! 21 Days to the Doctors Goal!!!

WOOH​OO!! 25 weeks!! Every week is a huge deal for the babies development!!

Today was day 21 in the hospital and I have 21 days to reach the goal!! I am still hoping to go further than the Doctors goal, but at 28 weeks the future looks very good for these pumpkins.

I have been having more contraction​s, but that is expected with carrying 4 babies. So I am up to 2 Terbutaline shots daily, but this is still the milder treatment. So let's hope I can hold off on heavier meds for a few more weeks.

Pasto​r Phil from my church came. He lifted me high in prayer which I am so Thankful for.

Please continue to pray, each day I carry these babies is a gift.

"Keep The Faith"

No comments:

Post a Comment