I think the babies are going to be acrobats. They are more and more active everyday, or maybe I just feel them more because they are getting bigger everyday. At the Ultrasound today 2 of the babies (A & D) had flipped completely around from the day before. I knew they were up to something because I could feel it.
We have a Moms on bedrest group that meets every Thursday for an hour at 1:30. I enjoy going because I love to chat, and it is nice to share stories. It's the only time I get out of my room, so nice to see something different too.
My friend Kristin H came and made me a beautiful pillowcase with "Keep The Faith" on it!! Thank-You I love it!!
My hubby and girls came and we got to be together for 2.5 hours. We ordered pizza for dinner. Alexis had her hand on my tummy and one of the babies (baby C) kept kicking her. Well Alexis grinned from ear to ear and started talking to the baby and she decided baby C is going to be named Samantha. The only name we know for sure right now is the boy, so we will see.
Thanks for continued happy thoughts and prayers!!
"Keep The Faith"
No comments:
Post a Comment