On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Three Weeks Old Today!!!

Samantha - Still the all star has been on no breathing assistance for days!! Her weight today is 2 lbs 14.5 oz!! She is very active and alert when awake. The nurses still put socks on her hands at times because she pulls on things.

​Bridgette - I arrived this morning to find Bridgette on high flow nasal canuala for breathing, way to go Bridgette!! Those are just little tubes that go into her nose for breathing assistance. I held her for an hour today!! Bridgette weighs 2 lbs 8.5 oz!!

The​odore - Little Mr. Moody Pants was moved to the CPAP yesterday and I am happy to report he has made over 24 hours with not too many spells (only 4 with 1 major one)!! And he has been very good to his daytime nurse today!! Way to go Teddy!! Teddy weighs 2 lbs 14.5 oz. (He and Samantha have been competing since they were inside.)

​As For Me - I received all 4 birth certificate​s today, it was hard to read Maddies Birth Certificate and know that she is gone. I miss her so much, my arms ache to hold her again.

I know I have been very blessed with 6 beautiful children, 1 is now an angel. Someday I will hold her again.

Thank-Y​ou everyone for continued prayers and support. It means more than we could ever put into words what everyone has done for us.

"Kee​p The Faith"

No comments:

Post a Comment