On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Only 8 days to go to reach the Doctors Goal!!!

Okay I get it I am sorry to miss a day posting. Yesterday was really uneventful. I was still having lots of contraction​s, but not as intense as the day before.

Today I got my Terb Pump, it is about twice the size of a pager, I guess they changed styles. I was so relieved to get it, it has been doing a great job of controlling the contraction​s!!! It makes me feel a little off but in a couple of days I will adjust to it. My favorite thing is tonight will be the first night since I've been here that I wont have soemone wakeing me 3 times during the night for pills!!! :)

Every 4 days I have to switch the injection site. Really it looks to be very easy and not painful at all. The needle is short and it is kind of a quick poke like a finger prick, only hurts way less. Not too bad at all and NO Magnesium Sulfate!!!! YAY!!!

Yeste​rday I did have a surprse visitor, my friend Carla!!! And today my Mother-In-L​aw stopped in and brought me Olive Garden for lunch, YUMMY!! Also today my friend Tami stopped by. Thank-You all for stopping by and lifting me up. I did not think I would get any visitors this week as the RNC is just a few blocks away and it is crazy to get here.

I can't wait for tomorrow, my hubby and girls are going to try to come see me!! I miss them soo much. I've been here almost 5 weeks now. There have been tears from the girls missing me and me missing them. It will be nice to be home. But the babies aren't ready yet so I just have to hang in a little longer!!!

"Th​ank-You Lord for the many blessing I have the wonderful family, friends and people I have not met who pray for me. Please lift them up high today and everyday, let them feel your spirit with them as I feel you with me."

"Keep The Faith"

No comments:

Post a Comment