On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Friday, September 12, 2008

1 Week Old!!!

Wow the babies are a week old today, so I thought I would update everyone on weights today. Also now all 4 are getting moms' milk!!! YAY!!

Samant​ha - Her weight is 1140 grams, approx. 2 lbs 8oz, and she is getting 4cc's of Moms' milk every 2 hours.

Bridg​ette - Her weight is 1000 grams, approx. 2 lbs 3 oz, she is getting 2cc's of Moms' milk every 2 hours.

Theod​ore - His weight is 1160 grams, approx. 2 lbs 8.5 oz, he is getting 2 cc's of Mom's milk every 2 hours.

Madel​ine - Her weight is 740 grams, approx. 1 lb 9 oz, she is getting 3 cc's of Mom's milk every 2 hours.

As For Me - I am starting to feel much better, not as sore, in fact I am taking less and less of the pain meds!! My milk has definately come in, I was told to keep the milk I pump at home there for now, as I have a ton here already. So hopefully I will be able to have enough frozen at home to keep them on Moms' milk for a long time.

Prayer​s Needed - Samantha, Bridgette and Teddy all had cycts on there brains these are very small and on top so not deep in the tissue, which is a positive sign. The Doctors are hoping to see them either gone or going away at the follow up scan in 1 week. They will also rescan Maddie, she has none so pray it stays that way.

"Keep The Faith"

No comments:

Post a Comment