Madeline Jean Riepe
We will be having a small funeral for Maddie in the chapel, at Faith, on Monday September 22, 2008. There will be visitation from 10-11 and service starts at 11am. The full obituary notice will be in Sundays Pioneer Press.
Updates
I am happy to report that it looks as though Samantha, Bridgette and Teddy do not have what Maddie had. Tomorrow the trio will get their head scans we are hoping to see the cysts either gone or going away. They do see a small blood clot on Bridgette under her right kidney, they will be watching it, but in it's location and size seems to be not much of a concern and most likely will go away on its own.
It was very hard for me to walk through the doors on Monday morning, but I did it. Maddie shared a room with Teddy, instead of moving Teddy out we decided to move one of the other girls in with him. Samantha now shares the room with Teddy. I call it Maddies' room, her spirit is in there and it will be nice to have her siblings stay there, I will be putting up pictures of her in the room. Eventually Bridgette will be able to join Samantha and Teddy (the room can hold 4 babies), once Bridgette is in there then the Quads will be together again.
Thank-You for continued prayers for us, we need them now more than ever.
"Keep The Faith"
No comments:
Post a Comment