I am very blessed to have 6 children. A quick update on the babies.
The doctors found that Bridgette and Teddy have holes in their hearts that did not close. They started them on medicine to hopefully close the holes. Please pray they close with the medicine, otherwise they will need surgery. Bridgette is back on the ventilator.
Samantha & Madeline have small murmurs in thier hearts the Doctors are hopeful that they will just close on thier own with no medicine. Madeline is doing fantastic on the CPAP and has had it lowered several times so she is doing most of the breathing. Samantha continues to amaze everyone she has moved to tubes in her nose for assisted breathing. I also was able to hold Samantha again for an hour tonight.I can hardley wait until I am able to hold all of them. I am adding a new photo of me holding Samantha.
Please pray that Teddy and Bridgette will have strong hearts that respond to the medicine and will not need surgery. Please pray that Samantha and Madeline continue to thrive and have good days.
I am still focused on my Christmas card with 6 healthy kids that I will send out! :)
"Keep The Faith"
No comments:
Post a Comment