On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Prayers are needed

Prayers are needed for my little Madeline we received a call last night that she had blood in her stool, and that her colon was swollen. She was started immediately on antibiotics. Usually the antibiotics work, but there is a chance that she could get a hole in her colon, this would require surgery and a bag to be placed outside of her colon, when she gets closer to 4 lbs it would be taken off and she would be sewn back up. Please pray he antibiotics work. She looks so fraile today. I can't help but feel so guilty that I could not stay pregnant longer.

Pray​ers for Teddy too. They will be x-raying him today to see if he has the same thing. Pray that he does not.

"Keep The Faith"

No comments:

Post a Comment