On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Friday, September 5, 2008

The Babies Are Here!!!




The babies arrived today September 5th 2008. In order of arrival:

Bab​y C - Samantha - 2lbs 9oz - 8:53pm

Babyb A - Bridgette - 2lbs 5oz b- 8:54pm

Baby B - Theodore "Teddy" - 2lbs 9oz - 8:54pm

Baby D- Madeline "Maddie" - 2lb 1oz - 8:55pm

The babies are doing fantastic for 27 weekers. Mom is very sore, but in good spirits.

At this time we request no visitors and no phone calls while Mom is healing over the next few days at the hospital, I will try to be spending as much time as allowed with the babies. I will give more details and keep everyone up to date through this website. Will try to post photos tomorrow.

Pl​ease pray for the babies as they have tough road ahead of them. Thank-You all for the prayers, I never would have made 27 weeks without you!!

"Keep The Faith"

No comments:

Post a Comment