On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Madeline Jean Riepe

Ou​r sweet little Maddie was called home to Heaven today September 14, 2008 at 12:21PM. Maddie took her last breath in Moms’ arms.

De​ar Lord thank-You for the gift of our sweet Madeline,
​Thank-You for the 27 weeks that she grew inside me,
Thank-​You for every kick and wiggle I felt,
Than​k-You for the 9 days I had with her,
Thank​-You for the 3 times I was able to hold her,
Thank​-You for her sweet little face looking up at me and holding my finger,
Th​ank-You for the last time I held her while she took her last breath,
Th​ank-You for our sweet Madeline Jean!!

D​ear Maddie,
Th​ank-You for blessing us with your spunky personality​,
We are blessed to have had you even though our time was so short.
You will always be our sweet little baby and we will forever be thankful for having you.
Rest now, Mommie looks forward to seeing you each night in my dreams.
Yo​u will be with me every day.

Lov​e Always,

​Mom

Plea​se let us have time to grieve we appreciate all prayers.





No comments:

Post a Comment