On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Reflux

The kids came home on whats called reflux status. Samantha is actually on some stronger reflux medications now, she takes Prevacid, it tastes icky and they can not add flavor to it. So far I have been able to get her to take when she is hungry before a feed, I give her a little stick the pacifier in and then continue until she gets her dose.

Here are photos of the kids in their Danny Slings. The crib mattress is angled at 30 degrees and the Danny Sling holds them in place so they do not slide to the bottom of the crib.

Teddy

Samantha
Bridgette
The sheets in the cribs I made the night before they came home. I made 6, the crib mattresses are the size of a portable crib mattress but as thick as a regular crib mattress and I could not find sheets to fit them. I made 6 in about 2 hours. They are not perfect but work. I will have to make more in the near future.

4 comments:

  1. I know you are trying not to buy anything new. We too have porta cribs and the pack n play sheets they sell at Babies R us do fit on the porta crib matresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the coolest thing EVER!
    And I didnt know you were so crafty! I dont think I could make a pillow case! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary,
    I was wondering where you purchased the cribs? We are short on space and smaller cribs for my two new ones would be great. Thanks Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary!
    Looks like everyone is doing so good! Those crib slings are funny! I have been busy (back to work) so I never have time to catchup on everyone!?
    So glad your all well:-)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete