On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Meet The Gang!!

My first born Alexis just turned 5. She is a huge help. Alexis weighed 6 pounds 5 ounces at birth.


Then Olivia she turned 2 just 11 days after the babies were born. She loves to snuggle babies. Olivia weighed 6 pounds 13 ounces at birth.
Samantha the first of the Quads. Weighed 2 pounds 9 ounces at birth.

Bridgette number 2, she weighed 2 pounds 5 ounces at birth.

Theodore "Teddy" - Our little Man, he arrived weighing 2 pounds 9 ounces.Madeline - this is her at 3 days old she lived for 9 days. She died from NEC (Necrotizing Enterocolitis) She weighed 2 pounds 1 ounce at birth.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you've started a blog, Mary! I've been keeping up on your news since our babies were in the NICU. I'm glad to be able to watch you little ones grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog Mary! Sorry I haven't been in touch but I've been following the caringbridge updates and have so enjoyed the journey! Hope to catch up with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY, I found your blog..it gave me a hard time at first!

    Your family is so beautiful! I love the pics of the babies eating...brings back memories!

    ReplyDelete