On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Formula & Diapers

I feel like the whole feeding and changing is a never ending process with 3 babies and of course a toddler (in diapers) and a 5 year old who needs to be fed. So I thought it would be fun to share some photos of how many diapers and formula we go through, and here they are.

Okay so here are the diapers we go through in a day, sometimes 30 for the babies and 7 for the toddler, so up 37 diapers a day wow!!!



Here are the bottles we go through in a day!!!


And the approximate amount of formula in a week!!!


The reason for it all!!



So Well worth it all!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment