On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Bottle Feedings
What do we do when we have no volunteers to keep the babies on schedule here are a couple of examples.
The 5AM Feed
The keen observer may notice the pink bib on Teddy, yes it does say "Little Princess". Teddy says "Real Men Wear Pink." :)
The Daddy Feed Alexis wanted to be in the pictures, she does not really suck her thumb she was being silly. :)
Hi! I am a friend of Helenn's and I have been following your posts on the Caring Bridge. You have a beautiful family and I love your blog.
You will find that blogs are great for sharing pictures with a lot of people easy. We started ours when our son was born and it makes it so easy on me to make sure that everyone can check out his pictures and stories. I never have to worry about forgetting to include someone in an email update again!
Hi! I am a friend of Helenn's and I have been following your posts on the Caring Bridge. You have a beautiful family and I love your blog.
ReplyDeleteYou will find that blogs are great for sharing pictures with a lot of people easy. We started ours when our son was born and it makes it so easy on me to make sure that everyone can check out his pictures and stories. I never have to worry about forgetting to include someone in an email update again!
Hi Mary! Seeing the pics of 3 propped bottles brings back fond memories. You gotta do what it takes to stay on schedule!
ReplyDelete