On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

What a difference from last weekend to this weekend!!

We got a call Saturday morning and the first thing the nurse said was "The babies are fine, just wanted to let you know there is a surprise here when you get here." We arrived to find our Samantha in a Crib!!! YAY Big Girl!! And then today we arrived to find Bridgette in a crib and Teddy in a bassinett. YAY Big Boy & Girl!!! Now this is just a trial and they could all end up back in isolettes, as long as they maintain their temperature​s they can stay in the new beds!!

C​urrent weights are as follows:

​Samantha - 3 lbs 8.5 oz


Bridg​ette
- 2 lbs 14.5 oz


Teddy - 3 lbs 4 oz


I think I mentioned before that Bridgette had moved in with Samantha & Teddy, she only roomed with them for about 12 hours. But may move back in with them, in a few days!!! YAY!!

I have added new photos to our Kodak Gallery Link so check them out!! :)

http:​//www.kodak​gallery.com​/I.jsp?c=cj​gib2z.bafoj​ckr&x=0&y=rltu6r&localeid=en_US

Th​ank-You all for the many prayers!!

"Keep The Faith"

No comments:

Post a Comment