4 Weeks Old Today!!!
Wow, I can hardley believe the babies are 4 weeks old today. Everyone is doing well and recovering from the colds. Here are the updates:
Samantha - Back to her perky self. She is currently on the high flow for breathing, but will be back to having no breathing assistance this afternoon. I held Samantha for over an hour today!! Samantha weighs in at 3 lbs 5.5 oz. On Sunday she was 15 3/4" long!!
Bridgette - She is feeling much better. Bridgette had the worst of the cold, she is on high flow as of this afternoon!! I held Bridgette for over an hour today!! Bridgette weighs in at 2 lbs 11.5 ounces. On Sunday her length was also 15 3/4" long!!
Teddy - He is doing much better. He is actually on high flow for breathing assistance, WOW!! Still on antibiotics for urinary track infection, which having the infection can cause sleep apnea problems, so apparently the antibiotics helped with breathing as well!! Teddy weighs in at 3 lbs 4 oz and as of Sunday was 16 3/4" long!! I held Teddy for an hour today!! :)
As For Me - Maddie is in my every thought all day. Maddie's short life has blessed our family and has inspired several parents to hug thier children a little tighter and longer, I have had many Moms' tell me this. Praise be to God for the gift of children, they are a true blessing.
Thank-You Dear Lord for allowing our Maddie to inspire others. May you always hold your children tight and may they always know how very much they are loved!!
Thank-You for the many prayers for our family.
"Keep The Faith"
Here is the link to the Pioneer Press Obituary for Maddie: http://www.legacy.com/twincities/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=117605180 The funeral home link for Maddie: http://robertsfamilyfh.com/obit-display.jhtml?DB=update/obits/dbase&DO=display&ID=1221594354_12289
No comments:
Post a Comment