
Samantha - She is up to 4 lbs 5 oz. She is in the 50th percentile for gestational weight. (Where a baby should be at inside)

Bridgette - She weighs in at 3 lbs 4 oz.. Bridgette is less than 10th percentile fpr gestational weight. Starting tomorrow I will be giving her what is called the "Hind Milk" for her feedings. This is the last bit of pumped milk that contains the most nutrients. So the last few minutes of pumping I will switch bottles so she gets the most nutrient rich milk!!

Teddy - Weighs in at 3 lbs 9 oz. He is in between Samantha & Bridgette for percentile. So he may end up also needing the "Hind Milk".

As For Me - I was told again to keep what I pump at home in the freezer/ They are fully stocked. Right now I am producing almost twice as much as they eat. YAY me!!
Thank-You for all of the thoughts and prayers!!
"Keep The Faith"
No comments:
Post a Comment