On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Running, my first 5K

So I started Running back in late February, a friend was doing a couch to 5K app and I decided to try it out. Me a person who swore I hated to run, well here 2.5 months later I am addicted. I ran my first official 5K and finished in 31:33, not my best time, but my first official time. This means I was running 10:10 minute miles on adverage. I had to stop and walk several times as my Asthma flared up.

Alexis came with to cheer me on and run her own little 1K race!




Alexis ready to run!!!


Alexis running in for the finish line. 


Her participation Ribbon. So proud!! Way to go!!


No comments:

Post a Comment