On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Alexis Student of the Month!!!

So I got a phone call about 10 minutes before Alexis got on the bus for school. It was her teacher, asking me not to be mad at her, she was suppose to call me a few days ago. Well Alexis made Student of the month for April and she was getting her award that morning in just a couple of hours. I was not to tell her, it was to be a surprise. I called my husband and he left work to come and watch her get her award, she was so excited. And had no suspicion she was getting an award even though she saw us come in. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment