On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Random Cuteness

Thought I would share a picture of my 4 little trouble makers. I did not realize Samantha and Teddy had thier arms on chairs. Bridgette is grinning from ear to ear. Olivia is just as cute as ever. Too bad Alexis was at school.



Maybe it's the holidays but moments like these make me long for Maddie so much more lately. I do enjoy every moment with my 5 kids but alot of times I think Maddie should be here, and where she would sit for the picture.

We hope you are all doing well this Holiday season. If you have moved in the past 1.5 years please email me you address so I can get your Christmas card to you. Even if you emailed me in the past year, I did not write it down.

Thanks. :)

2 comments:

  1. MAry, they're so big! And I LOVE the arms on the chairs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you! We sent our Christmas cards out and really missed not signing Katelyn's along with the others and not having a picture of her for our card.

    That picture with their arms on the chairs is so cute! Thankful for our survivors!

    ReplyDelete