On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Christmas Eve

I am so excited to have finally a place for Maddie's ashes. I have been wanting a special place since we brought her home. And now her ashes are in our computer room, near our Christmas tree so she will be here to watch over the Christmas fun tomorrow.

The Photo reads:
There are not stars in the sky,
but rather, openings
where our loved ones shine down
to let us know they are happy.

A photo of Maddie at 3 days old also sits on our fireplace, so I can always glance up and see her.


Alexis had a fun week at school on Tuesday she made a gingerbread house, Grandma came to make it with her. On Wednesday they had a Christmas party. What fun!! They also wrote letters to Santa at school and she got a reply back.



The kids are eagerly anticipating Christmas morning. I am excited too. Merry Christmas to all!!!

2 comments:

  1. I absouletly love your photo of Maddie with her ashes!! What a special reminder of your beautiful little girl. You kids will always remember their sister :) I have a picture of Colin that hangs on my wall. Unfortunately the only photos we have of him are with all of his tubes and wires. But I look at it and try to think of him in Heaven flying free of all of that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo and words are so beautiful. What a lovely way to remember Madeline.

    ReplyDelete