On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Stockings are hung....

Finally by the fireplace with care.


Sunday Dec 5th, we went to get our Christmas tree. We went to a neighbors tree farm, it is less than a mile away so we walked. I had visions of 5 excited kids to pick out the tree. I pictured the three babies riding in thier red wagon (since we did not have snow we could not use a sled). Instead I had 3 tired, crabby babies in a big red stroller, that had no clue what was going on, since they slept.

And 2 crabby big girls, who really needed a nap. But we found our tree.

The babies wondering why we are dragging them around in the cold.












Then we had a great time at the Children's party through my husbands work, that same day. The photo with Santa was taken by the people at the party. My little camera had an accident and is no longer with us. I dropped it, oops. So no pictures of the kids having a blast and the face paintings the big girls got. But we have lots of fun memories and a great family photo. :)


Merry Christmas to All!!!!

1 comment: