Here my poor attempt at digging. Yes it was not much, but I broke ground. And it felt good.
On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Playground
Today ground was broke on the playground. It was a chilly 60 degree morning. Look at the ADORABLE spectators. Note that Maddie's picture is on the big red stroller.


Here my poor attempt at digging. Yes it was not much, but I broke ground. And it felt good.

Here my poor attempt at digging. Yes it was not much, but I broke ground. And it felt good.
Labels:
Maddie,
Madeline,
playground
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea! I'm so happy for you guys that the playground is becoming a reality. What a neat way to honor Maddie.
ReplyDeleteJanelle
Sweet way to Honor Maddie!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful day. Such a wonderful way to honor sweet Maddie. Must have been a bitter sweet day for you. Thinking of you. =)
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful family. Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteThe playgroud is an awsome idea. Good Luck.