On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!
Friday, August 14, 2009
Shopping
Here is a bad photo, but it shows how I shop with 5 kids at Target. Looks like I am a candidate for what not to wear. I really thought the outfit looked good when I left. OOPS
That's why it's never good to look at yourself in a mirror or photo. We all look slightly disheveled and overwhelmed no matter what we do. Them durned kids.
oh I remember those days...but I only had 3 to deal with. And I ALWAYS dressed like you. Sweats and t-shirts were (who am I kidding, they still are) my "uniform" according to my hubby :)
That's why it's never good to look at yourself in a mirror or photo. We all look slightly disheveled and overwhelmed no matter what we do. Them durned kids.
ReplyDeleteI am exhausted just looking at the photo!! I don't know how you do it! I am so proud of you!
ReplyDeleteLove and miss you
Brenda
oh I remember those days...but I only had 3 to deal with. And I ALWAYS dressed like you. Sweats and t-shirts were (who am I kidding, they still are) my "uniform" according to my hubby :)
ReplyDelete