On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Playing Outside



We have been having fun playing outside and going out and about. I thought I would share some photos of the kids in our back yard!! :)
Samantha, Teddy & Bridgette
Alexis & Olivia on tire swing

Alexis on the slide.
Alexis & Olivia swinging. Babies hanging out in an area with shade.

2 comments:

  1. WOW what a play structure!! That is bigger than the one at the park close buy my house!! You should charge admission for people to come play!! Then maybe in a few years it would be paid for>?!
    I wish we lived close.....we'd be FREE!!
    Love the pictures though, keep it up momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jungle gym! I thought ours was cool, but yours is so much better. Can't wait to see the little ones climbing all over it :)

    ReplyDelete