On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Monday, June 8, 2009

If you thought it wasn't crazy enough

For those of you who already did not think it could get crazier over here it has. Well Samantha and Teddy are doing the Army Crawl and Bridgette has her own style of crawl, not fast moving but they are getting there, we are not to the traditional crawl yet, but only a matter of time.

Well these slow moving babies, which frankly looks like when the people are walking toward you in the movie "Night Of The Living Dead", I mean they move that slow. Well just like in the for mentioned movie they get you, even though they are slow, they get you. Changing a "dirty" diaper with a wiggling flipping baby is hard enough, but imagine trying to get that clean diaper on while a 2 and 5 year old run crazily through the house screaming and the 2 other babies decide this "dirty" diaper is way more interesting than Mommy's Magazine (since they already ate that), so frantically I yell at the big girls, stop putting the clean diaper on wiggly baby, to clean up 2 dirty babies and look to only find that yes indeed naked baby had more.

I am not looking forward to that fast moving crawl. I picture a bunch of hungry Lions ready to attack.

Samantha



Bridgette



Teddy


See those cute "innocent" faces, they are in attack mode. :)

1 comment: