On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day Of Fourth Grade!! Alexis

Is it that time again?? I have a fourth grader?? What happened to my tiny baby? Will she really turn double digits in January??
 
The background is not my usual first day of school background. I am working at the trios preschool and so you see our church in the background, which is where the preschool is. My girls are catching the bus from there.
 
 
Striking a pose waiting for the bus.

 
Being patient.

 
Getting on the bus at a new location with a new bus driver.

 
Quick glance at Mom for my first day of school picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment