OK so every year I am in disbelief that my kids are actually older and time is flying by so fast. How did Olivia get to be a first grader. She will turn 7 in less than 2 weeks.
This year I am working at the preschool so the bus is picking the kids up there.
Alexis and Olivia Strike a pose.
Olivia is getting a bit hot and wants to show off her top in a picture.
Isn't the top cute??
We are actually waiting for the bus on a busy road, rather than our dirt road, which does not see much traffic.
But I got my first day of school bus picture!!
1 more please??
Olivia is taking a half day Spanish immersion class at school, so half of her day the teacher only speaks Spanish. So when she cam home from school she said. "Mom none of us understand the Spanish teacher, we don't know what she is saying, we don't know what we are suppose to be doing and we aren't learning anything!!"
Got to love that kid.
Thanks for checking in on us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment