On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Alexis and Olivia's Room gets a much needed makeover

Alexis and Olivia have had this yellow/green bedroom theme since I was pregnant with Alexis. I did not find out she was a girl until she was born so her nursery was very neutral.
 
So it was time to update. The girls picked out colors and helped paint. 
 
 
Taking a break for a cute pose.


Closet is done, now to get the rest of the room painted.
 


Time to put the furniture back.
 





 
Olivia gets a nice trundle bed to sleep on. it saves space.
 


A little space between some toy storage and Olivia's dresser.


Better view of the trundle. 
 


The top bed is actually a captains bed. The drawers that used to fit under it are now on the side of the room. Those are Alexis' dresser. We needed space saving furniture when Olivia's crib was in the room.



Better view of Alexis' dresser.
 


I love the window ledge. Perfect for princess castles.
 


 
Thanks for taking a peek at our happenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment