Here we are right before the 3.25 mile walk. It was great to see so many people out walking and supporting the March of Dimes, there were so many happy outcomes and also people walking in rememberance of a baby or babies.
Things I learned on the walk, bring a wagon or something for the big girls. We spent half the walk switching them in and out of the stroller and carrying babies. :) All though they are big enough to handle a 3.25 mile walk. Next year we will bring the wagons. :)
A BIG THANK-YOU to everyone that donated and supported the March of Dimes. They are doing amazing things to help preemies and Moms.
The NICU reunion was great, Don took pictures on his phone so I do not have them on the computer yet. We saw so many families that we met in the NICU and everyone looked great!! I wish I had more time to visit with other families, maybe next year when it wont be so much chasing the little ones.
They feed us lunch and had games for the kids, it is a really good time and we look forward to enjoying it every year.
Thanks for peeking in on our happenings. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment