On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Monday, April 19, 2010

It's been a while.............

It has been a little while since I have updated. We have been busy as usual.

Alexis and Olivia are getting ready for thier dance recital next month. Alexis is looking forward to summer, she likes school, just does not like hving to get up early. Olivia is enjoying her class at ECFE, we only have 5 weeks left, WOW.

Samantha is in physical therapy once a week. She has been tip toe walking and we are working on stretching her muscles, and after just 3 sessions she has improved remarkably.

Bridgette and Teddy are growing like weeds, Teddy still is the heaviest but Bridgette has passed him in height. Both the little girls can say "Teddy", "Lexi", & "LiLi" (olivia), they all have a ton of words thier vocabulary has taken off. They are so much fun.

I am so excited that we will be walking in just 6 short days for the March of Dimes. It's not too late to join us in walking on Sunday or to make a small donation and sponsor us. Here is the link for more information: http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team_page.asp?SeId=1371944&si= .

After the walk we will be going to the NICU reunion. I am looking forward to seeing some of the Dr.s, nurses and families that I met on our 2.5 month stay.

Thanks for keeping up on our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment