On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What a mess!! :)

Anyone want to help clean up this dinner mess?? The little kids LOVE thier pasta.





Samantha


Bridgette


Teddy








What in trhe world you might say do you do with 3 messy toddlers??


Well I marched them upstauirs to the bathroom.






And tossed them into the bath tub.






Then it is time for a story or two or three.







Then bottle time, they still get 1 bottle a day with toddler formula. And when I run out of what I have on hand they will be done with bottles!! YAY









If you would like to see a small video of the little kids after the spaghetti you can click below. I still can not get my video to upload to my blog. :(
Thanks for checking in. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment