On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Alphabitty Moments the Letter D

It's time for the letter D. Sorry for the delay it has been crazy this week. I am sure enjoying the Alphabitty Moments.




D is for Drama Queen



Alexis is quite the Drama Queen at times. Just this week in school she let out a blood curdling scream, that scared her teacher and classmates. The reason for the scream in her words "I pulled a scab off and a little boy took my scab" OK gross the life of a Kindergartener.


D is for Dance

Olivia is quite excited about her first year in dance.
.
D is for Dynamic Duo

Bridgette and Samantha are quite a Dynamic Duo lately. They immitate eachother and just have fun together.


D is for Diligence


Teddy showed alot of diligence pushing his first Big Boy truck accross the yard.
.
Hope you enjoyed this installment. Even though I only used 4 pictures please not I did use 2 D words on the photo with 2 kiddos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment