On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Alphabitty Moments The Letter C

It is that time again, time for another installment of Alphabitty Moments. This week is the letter C and I am not so creative this week, but enjoy!!!




C is for Courage or maybe Cash??



Alexis showed alot of courage pulling out her first loose tooth, she wiggled it and wiggled it for a day and a half and then my friend, Angela, offered her $4 in cash to pull it out and she bravely did it.





C is for Cooking


Olivia is my little cook. Here she is making homemade pancakes!!! YUMMY!!!


C is for Cake


Samantha and her first Birthday cake, a little unsure but ate it.

C is for Cake

Bridgette and her first Birthday cake, she dug right in!!
C is for Cake



Teddy and his first cake, he said get me out of here!!
Hope you enjoyed this installment. :)

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute!!! I love the alphabitty moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! And they absolutely ARE adorable - they capture great moments! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, the second adorable is supposed to be creative ... they absolutely ARE creative! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe so sweet! I can't wait until my little ones want to back with me! Beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete