On September 5, 2008 I gave birth to 4 beautiful babies Samantha, Bridgette, Theodore "Teddy" and Madeline. Nine days later on September 14, 2008 Madeline was called to Heaven. So begins my journey of raising my Quadruplets as Triplets. They will always be my Quads!!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

God truly gave me strength today

This afternoon Teddy turned blue and I had to stimulate him until the paramedics arrived. Thankfully my mother in law walked in just as he turned blue and was able to call 911 while I kept Teddy going.

Obvious​ly Samantha and Teddy were sent home too early, they will be at least another week in the NICU as well as Bridgette and when they do come home they will be on monitors. We almost lost both of them today. I feel God truly gave me strength to keep my babies here.

Pl​ease Pray.

"K​eep The Faith"

No comments:

Post a Comment